• Cold-call prospects that are generated by external sources of lead.
• Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts.
• Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
• Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
• Ensure follow-up by passing leads to appropriate team members with calls-to-action, dates,
complete profile information, sources, etc.
• Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions
• Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
• Make outbound follow-up calls to existing clients via telephone and email cross-sell and up-sell.
• Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into sales.
• Overcome objections of prospective customers.
• Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and
prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
• Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database.
• Attend periodic sales training where applicable.
• Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.