1. Generating business and achieving sales targets from allotted territory and
customers like Doctors, Chemists and Distributors.
2. Visiting customers at predefined intervals and introducing company
products, giving them detailed information and closing business leads.
3. Develop and Maintain relationship with new and existing customers for
business generation and achieve growth in existing volumes.
4. Develop and manage an efficient distribution network to improve sales
5. Inventory management at the distributor levels and ensuring product
availability at the retailer levels.
6. Conduct market research to understand competitor’s activities and market
7. Conduct activities to increase the customer engagements, bringing
innovative ideas to build more business volumes.
8. Implementing company designed strategies and utilizing assigned
resources to make sure good ROI is achieved.
9. Ensuring timely reporting for various activities like daily work and programs
etc and coordinating with line managers for day to day work.