-Building relationships with Merchants to promote trust and acceptance of PhonePe as a preferred payment partner.
- Monitor KPIs, conducting and providing performance review.
- Acquire and onboard merchants on PhonePe platform.
- Conducting individual client meeting to present products and services to
- Coach and provide on-the-job-training to the front line sales team.
- Ensure brand visibility in assigned territory.
- Analyse data to improve productivity and quality of merchant acquisition.
- Meet merchants to address concerns and provide solutions to retain them.
- Discover sales opportunities through consumer research.
- Participate in industry or promotional events and other BTL activity (e.g. Road
shows and trade shows) to cultivate customer relationships.
- Retention and engagement of front line sales team.
- Monitor competition within assigned region.
- Maintain daily sales KPI reports for the territory.
-Proven experience of 2 to 4 years in sales role managing off roll / on roll direct
- Candidates with field sales experience with proven track record of increasing
sales and revenue.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a solid sales/customer service focus
(approachable, positive, motivated, go-getter attitude).
-Ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Aggressive, Competitive spirit, Professionalism
- Ability to executive plans and strategies in the assigned territory.
- Proficient in MS Office, familiarity with Salesforce is an added advantage.
- Candidates from Telecom, FMCG, Retail are highly preferred