· Reviews Client's technical documentation and requirements.
· Controls of subcontracted discipline engineering documents.
· Defines engineering requirements.
· Prepares the technical documentation for instrumentation and systems requisitions and performs the technical evaluations.
· Provides technical support to Project group.
· Optimizes instrument systems ensuring minimal cost and simplification in compliance with the required performance.
· Prepares specifications for instruments, systems (DCS, ESD, F&G) and installation.
· Prepares functional analysis (control, ESD, F&G).
· Implements instrument detail design on P&ID's.
· Prepares instrument data sheets and loop diagrams.
· Prepares instrument material take-off.
· Implements detail engineering activities (layouts, routings, supports...).
· Performs the F.A.T.