· Work with the Training manager to create and implement training plans for delivery center managers/ Service partner locations, supervisors and associates.
· Create and manage training content and documentation.
· Ensure that Learning creates/updates accurate and useful information on job tasks, SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and training aids/visuals
- Responsible for Training of all the Staff on Products, Processes, and Policies to ensure Service excellence and Adherence to Process.
- To ensure high quality of product and process knowledge amongst all staff of the ops team through effective Induction Training and Refreshers as per defined timelines. Preparation of training modules, content development, quiz, at regular intervals.
- Conduct Induction training & certification, communication skills, process & policies, Objection handling & Refresher training.
- Publish the Training Calendar. Organising logistics for Training. Conduct Tests and ensure attendance & best in class scores. Facilitate the development of employees.
- Conduct On Job Training's vied various site Visits, branch visits, and calls across to assess knowledge levels of the ops team. Feedback sessions with leadership team for improvement in productivity.
- Compliance related: (a) Conduct audit checks at various locations for better improvement as well as the quality team and report the same. (b) Basis inputs from the leadership team on the trends and frequently occurring errors, prepare refresher modules for the team towards a reduction in errors.
- Comfortable training all levels of participants: Delivery Associate to Senior Managers.
- Comfortable travelling 10-12 days in a month and within delivery stations in Surat
- Other Responsibilities or Initiatives.
· A bachelor's degree
· Minimum 2 yrs work experience in Retail/ E-commerce/ Hospitality/ Logistics
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience in using computers to develop materials/ content- PPT's, EXCEL using latest training and feedback tools, use of email and knowledge of internet/intranet.
-MBA in any steam is an added advantage.
-Experience of carrying out all the activities in a Training Process - Design, Delivery and Evaluation
-A bachelor's degree in a relevant field
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills
-Experience using computers to develop materials/ content- PPT's EXCEL using latest training and feedback tools, use of email and knowledge of internet/intranet.