1.Completion of project before the schedule time period.
2. Close Monitoring and execution of projects all over India ranging from 33kv to 765kv ( now specifically Haryana project )
3. Continues interaction & coordination between Corporate & Project sites on day to day basis .
4. Maintenance of the quality and ensuring site safety.
5. In preparation of Bar chart ,getting of drawing approval and accordingly supervision of project works at site.
6. Continuous proper Liaising with client .
7. Project execution Planning ( physical & financial both), coordination, budgeting, billing .
8. Responsible for the execution of complete commissioning.
9. Preparation of weekly, fortnightly, Monthly progress reports to management including any critical issues.
10. Attending client meeting at any level with proper facts and figures.
11. Manpower management as per their skills, capacities and achievement through your good behavior and leadership quality.
12. Contractor assessment &deployment, record keeping , checking of contractor bill , supervise safety of labor and maintain quality of concreting.
13. Materials procurement scheduling.
14. All documentation related to project such as project licence, project insurance, labor licence etc should be monitored and done before/during execution of project .
15. In depth knowledge of the awarded contract by through reading and acknowledging the contract and hence go for contract agreement.
16. Getting of time extension approval letter as when needed .
17. After the completion of project coordinate for ,the proper necessary documentation related to taking over and handing over with closer of stock and full & final payment receivable.
18. Getting of completion certificate from the client to mark end of the project .