Overview of position :
- We are looking for a creative User Interface Designer who will be a part of a creative and passionate design team that facilitates creativity and community like never before.
- As a User Interface Designer, tasks will consist of creating compelling graphic visual solutions including website interfaces, mobile application interfaces, banners, infographics, iconography, storyboards, logo designing, posters, UI visualizations, corporate communications, consumer mock-ups, sketches, etc.
User Interface Designer Responsibilities includes :
- Understand project requirements and concepts.
- Collaborate with team members to launch designs.
- Use feedback from leaders to improve the quality of visuals.
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval.
- Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts using the existing wireframe designs.
- Coordinate with team and senior UI & UX designer to work on mock-ups, functional wireframe, screen layouts, color palettes, typography, user interface elements (iconography, gestures, behaviors, transitions, animations) and final assets production.
- Always stay updated with current design trends and new design tools to leverage the design quality.
- Strong convincing skill while demonstrating ideas or designs.
- Participate and engage in design reviews and critiques.
- Minimum 1 year professional design experience.
- Highly knowledgeable about design principles, UCD methodologies.
- Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies (in Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop and Sketch).
- Knowledge of low fidelity mockup tools like Axure, Balsamiq, Mockflow, etc.
- Ability to establish visual hierarchy & determine layout, typography, and color effectively.
- Images optimization experience for multiple platforms.
- Ability to work with team members and learn updated design tools.
- Believes that in design less is more and that every element on the page is there for a reason.
- Excellent communication ability
- Graduate in any stream or relevant qualification