FullThrottle Labs is a high growth startup in the space of Machine Learning & Automation.
The major role of the UI/UX Designer is envisaged to be around doing UI/UX designing along with branding, social media infographics and illustrations work to fuel continued fast track growth.
Key responsibilities include:
• Working on UI/UX for our in-house products and our partner companies products.
• Creating wireframes, graphics and designs for websites.
• Visualize and design user interface for web and mobile applications.
• Conceptualize ideas that bring simplicity and delight to the customer.
• Gather feedback from teams and follow an iterative process.
• Maintain standards and processes for producing deliverables.
• Working on our startup's brand identity, and also on the brand identity of our clients.
This role would give you an opportunity to:
• Work in a cross-functional team and actively interface with programmers, graphic design and marketing folks.
• Manage and lead the graphic designing side for the organisation.
It would be awesome if you are:
• Imaginative and enthusiastic and want to work in a young energetic growth-focused startup!
• Willing to learn and experiment with new styles and current design trends.
• Knowledgeable about web usability and accessibility.
• Graduation (must), Relevant work experience: 1 year+
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven UI UX Design experience
• Quick learner, adaptable to changing business needs
• Multitasking skills
FullThrottle Labs offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, equity options, free food and beverages and weekly team outings!