● Meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and
● Estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients.
● Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
● Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and wireframes.
● Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design
programs such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and developing interactive design
Excellent Communication skill is a must
Developing interactive design
Adobe InDesign (Optional)
Adobe Illustrator (Optional)
The designs are required for a huge variety of products and activities such as websites, web
applications, mobile applications, computer & mobile games, corporate communications,
and corporate identity i.e. giving the organisation a visual 'brand'.
You will work closely with our clients and will be responsible for agreeing with the client,
creative director or account manager. To develop creative ideas and concepts, choosing the
appropriate media and style to meet the client's objectives.