Apply at: https://unusualhire.com/ui-ux-designer/
Develop /test softwares catering to a client’s requirements as well as resolve any issues they might be facing
A UI, UX, and front-end web developer is responsible for applying interactive and visual design principles on websites and web applications for a positive and cohesive user experience. These developers use HTML, CSS, and other design tools to achieve responsive designs.
· Understand user interface problems and create design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements.
· Translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and then transform them into intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
· Understand web design plans and UI layout ideas.
· Create various web applications using code and visual design skills, which includes designing and creating user interface layouts and web pages.
· Developing HTML, HTML5 optimized/cross-platform front-end code.
· Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
· B.E/B.Tech (Any stream), MCA, BCA, or any other graduate.
· 0-3 Experience with coding and ability to troubleshoot using HTML, CSS and comparable languages.
· Experience in photoshop, bootstrap, angular
· Passion for innovation, balanced with business needs, and user expectations