Design and implement new programs and features, evaluate system performance
We are seeking a developer responsible for building games for various target platforms based on the Unity framework.
- The main responsibility will be to implement game functionality translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging game.
A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product are essential.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Implement game functionality as per communicated design
- Translate design specification into functional game
- Communicate with other team members to establish effective pipeline and integrate media assets
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and stigmatization
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar field.
- Previous experience working as a Unity or Unity3D Developer.
- In-depth knowledge of Unity and Unity3D software.
- Knowledge of 3D development and integrated game physics.
- Experience with console and mobile game development.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience with memory and space optimization.
- Knowledge of scripting, animation, session management, and textures.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent attention to detail