We are looking for an Experience Designer (UX Designer) who will embrace and contribute to our team culture and share your hard-earned expertise to create the user interface and experience for our players.
Number Of Posts: 1
Job Type : Full Time
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary : Negotiable
Experience : 4-10
Required Skills :
UX Designing Skills, UI, Front End Technologies, Adobe and Photoshop.
Mandatory Qualifications :
- 5+ years professional experience in game design.
- A portfolio with examples of finished UX/UI work and insight into your development process.
- A passion for games and understand what is outstanding UX across multiple genres.
- Understand the connections between UI functionality and UI aesthetics, and how to enhance outcomes for the benefit of gamers.
- Strong technical skills and comfortable with getting into the guts of a game.
- The ability to analyze metrics or other feedback methods to evaluate and improve your work postlaunch.
- Design intuitive, usable and engaging mobile interactions and interface designs.
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications.
- Should be proficient in UI/UX preferred package Unity.
- Good knowledge of UI animation and particle creation in unity.
- Proficient with Photoshop.
- Good in-depth knowledge about mobile games and their functionality.
- Excellent written communication and documentation skills.
- Good team player.
- Ability to work with the developers to implement the design elements in the game.
- Guide the creation of the best pathways to guide players through menus and options easily.
- Work with all disciplines code, art, design, audio, animation, FX to create optimal UI/UX.
- Find new ways to advocate for improving the design of the UI tool set & workflow.
- Establish best UX design practices for the team and lead by example.
- Design mock-ups, wireframes and storyboards to support the flow of the game
- Move from wireframe to visual iterations to finished art, and finally to implementation in an - actual UI system.
- Create and implement a broad variety of high-quality artwork
- Provide and receive constructive feedback and critique.
- Please share your resume to manish.thakur@madhees .com(Please remove spaces in between mailID.)