India's No.1 Entrance Automation & Loading Bay Equipment Company
Hiring Freshers , Any Graduates & Post-Graduates in Sales/ Marketing/ International Business Management for Management Trainee position in INTERNATIONAL SALES Department.
Selected candidate will be responsible for exports sales (In house position, end to end sales process).
No night shifts!
Department: International Sales
Function: Sales/ Business Development
Industry: Machinery/ Equipment Mfg.
Experience: 0 – 3 yrs. of experience in channels sales/ business development
Job Location: Malad (W), Mumbai
Vacancies: 11 nos. (Including 2 vacancies for Spanish & French language experts)
· Contact prospective clients on phone and persuade them to buy our product.
· Build and promote strong, long lasting customer relationship.
· Follow up with customers for orders.
· Negotiate with the client and close the deal.
· Recommend company's other products to the customers.
· Responsible for preparation of quotations and timely submission of offers/tenders.
· Maintain records of interaction with customers and its status for follow up.
· Excellent communication skills
· Computer proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Outlook.
· Convincing and Negotiation Skills
· Willing to travel in India & Abroad in short notice
- Gandhi Automations Pvt. Ltd. - India's No.1 Entrance Automation & Loading Bay Equipment Company specializes in designing, manufacturing and installing customized products conforming to the highest safety standards complemented with reliability and energy efficiency.
- Since 1996 Gandhi Automations Pvt. Ltd has held a lead position in manufacturing as well as exporting, distributing and installing Entrance Automation Systems and Loading Bay Equipment. All our products are designed and manufactured with European collaboration using innovative and creative engineering technology. To ensure superior quality and operational efficiency the company has a state of the art manufacturing and warehousing facility of 300,000 sq. ft.
- Headquartered in Mumbai, the company has expanded its operations, geographical reach, manufacturing capacity and customer base globally. Today our products are marketed by us and our distributors to about 15 countries spanning Far East, Asia, Middle East, Europe, Africa and America.
- With 600+ employees and a presence in 23 major cities of India our company is business driven and supported by an efficient customer care team that is available to our customers 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- The company has more than 100,000 installations, is certified to An ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015 & BS OHSAS 18001: 2007 Company quality management system by TUV Nord and all products manufactured are CE marked.
You can also visit our website for more details regarding our product.