1. Edit e-learning tutorial videos using Adobe Premiere Pro or other video editing tools
2. Conceptualize and execute illustrations
3. Create and customize pro After Effects graphics
4. Pitch creative, compelling stories and execute them from start to finish
5. Convert news articles from a blog into short animated/explained clips
6. Choose awesome music, SFX, and sound-bytes
7. Maintain camera equipment and troubleshoot gear issues as needed
8. Make technical decisions regarding such elements as appropriate lighting Adv: Write, produce, shoot and edit footage, as assigned, for content marketing purposes Skill(s) required: Video Editing, Adobe Creative Suite, Video Making and Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.