You will deliver value to clients by building data-driven visual solutions.
A typical day involves collaborating with peer developers, consultants, analysts, quality analysts, clients to understand business requirements. Client applications are consumed in a varied set of ways: As screenshots, PDFs or as a stand-alone web application. These applications involve data visualization, good amount of analysis, business context.
In a nutshell, this role is at the intersection of data science and software engineering practices.
Requirements and Duties:
- 4-5 years of overall experience and 2+ years of experience as full stack developer with skills on Python, Java Script and databases.
- Excellent programming skills and hands-on experience in Python, Java Script, HTML, and CSS.
- Experience of working in Data Science domain is an advantage, but not mandatory.
- Ability to positively contribute to a team and willingness to quickly complete large volumes of work with high quality.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- BE/BTech or MCA Degree or any graduate with desired skills.
Bonus: Interest in creating data applications that provide joy to consumers.
We are interested to discuss if you match any mix of the above skills.
Good to Have Skills
- Github profile and past work
- Git version control
- Previous work experience in the Data Science space
1. The client will offer you an inviting workplace, talented colleagues from diverse backgrounds, career paths and steady growth prospects with great scope to innovate.
2. Their goal is to create an ecosystem of easily configurable data applications focused on storytelling for public and private use.