Job Title: Web Content Writer
Job Purpose: We are looking for a Content Writer to join our team and enrich our websites with fresh content for webpages, new blog posts, guides and marketing. Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract clients and boost services awareness.
Nyusoft Solutions, is a Software development organization with a highly dynamic team of 50+ skilled Designers, Developers, Quality Analysts, Business Analysts and Project Managers.
At Nyusoft Solutions, we have set a benchmark in minds of our customers for delivering quality solutions. We believe in breaking the stereotypes and constantly strive to deliver better quality with each delivery.
Currently, we have our team based in India , USA and Australia.
We have served customers across the globe and we have strong customer base in many countries including India, Australia, UK, USA, Ireland, Canada, Philippines, and others.
We have worked on 500+ projects across industries. Our works speaks for itself http://portfolio.nyusoft.com/
- Writing variety content, implement changes & maintain websites
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
- Researching and organizing facts and sources
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
- Building a following on social media with creative work
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
Qualification: Any Graduate (IT Background would be preferred)
Experience: 1-3 Years
- Able to write a variety of Content for the website
- Good knowledge of implementing changes to websites and maintaining the websites
- Candidate should be good at Social media posting, writing Blogs and Posts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent grasp of English language
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a problem-solver