A web designer/developer is responsible for the design, layout and coding of a website. They are involved with the technical and graphical aspects of a website - how the site works and how it looks. They can also be involved with the maintenance and update of an existing site
Web Developer Job Duties:
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
Web Developer Skills and Qualifications: