What's the company like?
Endurance International Group is a publicly traded (NASDAQ: EIGI) technology company that helps power small and mediumsized businesses online. Through its proprietary cloud platform, Endurance provides web presence solutions including web hosting, eCommerce, eMarketing and mobile business tools to approximately 4.4 million subscribers around the globe. The company's worldclass family of brands
includes BlueHost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, A Small Orange, MOJO Marketplace, BigRock and ResellerClub, among others.
In India, Endurance has a very strong presence through its brands Hostgator, BlueHost, BigRock, ResellerClub & Logicboxes. Through its strong performance & brand marketing activities, Endurance has been able to cement itself as an innovative family of brands that are market leaders within their categories. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 2,700 people across the United States in Utah, Texas, Washington and Arizona and in the United Kingdom, India, Israel and Brazil.
The ResellerClub platform powers some of the world's most popular web hosts, domain resellers,web designers and technology consultants. ResellerClub provides scalable and secure shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS solutions as well as Dedicated Hosting in addition to a comprehensive suite of gTLDs, ccTLDs and other essential web presence products.
● Troubleshooting, resolving all technical issues related to our software and the range of products and services it provisions
● Interacting with clients via. live chat, web based systems, online forums and telephone to resolve their problems and gather feedback
● Testing & analysis of all products & services
● Identifying any bugs/issues in the system and assisting in their resolution
● Recording, tracking and reporting problem activity
● Building strategies to improve efficiency, profitability and quality of service
● Reviewing existing product/feature documentation; publish documentation in internal knowledge bases
● Abide by our organization's Information security policies and guidelines. Information security is the responsibility of every individual working for the organization and all employees have to follow the organization's Information Security Policies at all times.
● Age: 27 or younger
● Experience: 02 years in Customer Service or similar capacity, preferably on an IT platform
● Educational Qualifications: Graduate from any stream. Any Engineering, or BSc (IT or Computers) preferred
● Must be customer focused and willing to do whatever it takes to resolve customer issue
● Strong customer interaction skills and ability to work in a variety of customer situations
● Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
● Ability to solve complex problems quickly, inventively and resourcefully
● Good working knowledge of computers and the internet; strong ability to develop new skills
● Should be able to provide project foresight in tracking, interpreting and resolving issues and aiding software implementation
● Strong attention to detail
● Avid internet user, with strong inclination towards technology
● Highly motivated and energetic team player, with excellent interpersonal skills
● Must be willing to work in rotational shifts
Tech knowledge required:
● Networking and DNS basics
● Basic knowledge of Linux/Windows Operating Systems.
● Basic knowledge of Hardware
● Basic knowledge of Softwares
● Basic knowledge of Web and Email servers
● Configuration and troubleshooting mail clients using IMAP/POP/SMTP
● Troubleshooting server side scripts
● Technologies involved (prior knowledge of these would be a plus):
➔ Domain name system (DNS)
➔ Domain names and domain name registration
➔ Web Hosting
➔ PHP,Perl,ASP, dotNET, Perl and FastCGI
➔ Drupal, Wordpress,DotNetNuke, Magento, other softwares
➔ Simple Database functions like Backup/Restore
➔ Email Solutions
➔ Digital Certificates