- We are seeking a Word Press Developer responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating Word Press themes and plugins.
- The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems.
- Experience with the responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
· Designing and implementing new features and functionality
· Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
· Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
· Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
Skills and Qualifications
· Good understanding of OOPS concepts
· Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
· Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
· Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
· Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
· Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Github and project management tools like JIRA
· Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Azure and MsSql Server