WordPress Developer job profile
WordPress Developer job description
We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer to join our IT team! As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of latest industry trends and content management systems.
WordPress Developer duties and responsibilities
· Designing and implementing new features and functionality
· Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
· Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
· Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
WordPress Developer requirements and qualifications
· Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
· Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
· Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
· Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
· Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
· Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
· Strong understanding of PHP back-end development