We are looking for experienced and skilled Wordpress Developers who can create and implement websites for our clients. As a Wordpress Developer you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development and creating Wordpress theme and plug-ins and working with WordPress at a PHP code level
Responsibilities and Duties
- Guiding and establishing website’s architecture
- Adding new features the Wordpress and improving its functionality
- Adding plug-ins to Wordpress content to develop more viewers
- Custom Theme & Plugin Implementation
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
• Good writing and communication skills.
• Team worker and adaptable.
• Experience working with WordPress at a PHP code level
• Convert PSD or HTML/ CSS to WordPress theme
• Creation of WordPress Plugins & Widgets
• Designing and developing responsive design websites.
• Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
• Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
• Desktop Server
• VagrantDesign and implement new programs and features, evaluate system performance