Job portals are made for searching jobs in India. As India is moving towards the digitalization, the economy has seen demand for high-quality jobs in India. The industrialization growth in the top cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Gurgaon, Kolkata, and Banglore are the leading contributor for the major job search in the country.
The new job openings in Dubai, Singapour, Europe, and the USA are attracting graduates to apply for the jobs in abroad.
Best Job Portals In India
1) Naukri - This is the leading job portal in India. It holds major job search in the country. Naukri now becomes well know brand in the job industry. All top companies in India are listed on the Naukri. It provides easy to search job platforms for the candidate and advanced software to the companies for sourcing.
2) Timesjobs: The brand of times group now well-known job search website in the country. It has reached millions of job seekers since its launch. Timesjobs did heavy promotion to make their identity in the job industry. The portal directly competes with the Naukri in all the aspect.
3) Monster: This is also one of the well-known job search websites in India. It is very popular among the student. Their marketing approach was to reach college student and the graduates who recently completed their graduation. The college campus interview, internship opportunity and guarantee of jobs after graduation have made them well know brand in the India. They succeed in reaching the young graduates who are seeking for the job.
4) Indeed: Indeed is a global brand in the job industry. They are operational in many countries. Since there launch in 2007, it has seen tremendous growth in the job industry. An employer can source the database of millions of candidate with ease withing the system. The website is created with advanced features to simplify the recruitment process. Candidate can create their personal profile for free and submit the resume to reach employer.
5) Aasaanjobs: This is another best job portal in India. The portal has seen fast growth in the job industry since its launch in 2014. They have reached millions of job seekers in very short period of time and growing faster. The features like free registration for job seekers, advanced user dashboard, free employer sign up are some of the best features this job portal provided to the users.
6) Freshersworld: If you are fresher and looking for the job immediately then freshersworld is the solution for your need. The Freshersworld provides a wide range of job openings for a candidate who have just completed their graduation and wanted to join the company. Thousands of top companies from India are registered on the portal. You will find new openings for fresher by searching on the portal. It is easy to access the portal and apply for the relevant job withing the dashboard. You can also sign up for job alert through the system.
7) Shine: The shine is the combination of job portal and educational institute. It provides guidance on courses for the student. It is the best job portal for the college student who is currently studying and planning to develop a good career in the future. Shine has many informative articles that will help you to decide your life path to become successful in the career. You can choose your career path and apply for the job through their job portal.