Role & Responsibilities: -
· Handling full-cycle recruitment process from sourcing, screening, recruiting, placing, and on-boarding candidates
· Develop action plans/recruiting strategies to identify qualified candidates
· Recruiting using job boards like Dice, Monster, Career Builder; and other out of the box sources like Social Networks
· Responsible for achieving good conversion ratio of submittals into interview/placement
· Working on Implantation partner's will be highly preferred.
· Expert on sourcing and recruiting US IT candidates on Full time, Contract to hire, Contract and Direct hire roles.
· Hands on experience recruiting for implementation partners, System Integrator and VMS.
· Should have strong hand on W2 hiring.
· Exposure in working with Implementation Partner requirements and MSP /VMS Portals.
· Good understanding for US demography and recruiting trends.
· Excellent negotiation and relationship management (Candidate/Vendor) skills.
· Should ensure to revert/submit matching profiles with quick turnaround time for timely submittals to meet sharp deadlines of submittals for each requisition
· Effectively negotiate pay rates with clients / consultants
· Must be able to meet aggressive deadlines and sales targets; handle multiple high priority requirements workload at any given time
· Ensuring that adequate number of qualified candidates are submitted for all assigned client requirements in a timely manner
· Adding and maintaining the candidate records relating to conversations, interviews, submittals and placements
Skill Set :
· Looking for candidates with 0.3 Months -5 years of experience in US Staffing.
· Must have excellent communication, presentation & interpersonal skills, logical and analytical thinking
· Good interpersonal and team coordination skills.
· Must be proactive & self-driven.
· Must be a quick learner.
Perks and Benefits
- Fixed Night Shifts
- Attractive incentive against performance
- Health Insurance
- Quarterly Bonus
- Working Days: Monday to Friday
- Job Type – full Time