Artificer Apprentice (AA)
12th pass with minimum 60% marks with maths and physics & atleast one of the subjects: Chemistry/Bio/CS
Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR)
12th pass with Maths & Physics and atleast one of these subjects: Chemistry/Bio/CS
1. AA- Selection of recruits is based on the all India order of merit on their performance in Computer based Examination, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
2. SSR-Selection of recruits is based on State wise merit of their performance in Computer-based Examination, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
1. One common examination will be conducted for AA and SSR entries
2. The question paper will be computer-based with a total of 100 questions, each carrying 01 mark.
3. The question paper will be in Language (Hindi & English) and objective type (multiple-choice).
4. The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
5. The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2 Syllabus & sample papers for the examination are available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
6. Duration of examination will be one hour.
7. The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate. The Navy reserves the right to determine the pass marks in each Section and in aggregate.
8. Penalty for Wrong Answer. Candidates should note that there will be Negative Marking for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the question paper.
9. There will be four alternatives for the answer to every question
10. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
1. Before filling online application, keep matric certificate & 10+2 Mark sheet ready for reference.
2. Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your e-mail ID, if not registered already.
3. The Applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile numbers, which should not be changed till selection procedure is over.
4. Log–in‟ with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
5. Click on “Apply” (√) button.
6. Fill up the Form completely.
7. Before clicking the "Submit‟ button make sure all the details are correct, all required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
8. Online applications will be further scrutinised for eligibility and may be rejected at any stage, if found ineligible in any respect.
9. THE PHOTOGRAPH TO BE UPLOADED SHOULD BE OF GOOD QUALITY WITH BLUE BACKGROUND.