1. Candidates Are Required to Apply Online by visiting www.rrcjaipur.in
2. Candidate should ensure that Name ,Father name ,DOB should exactly match as recorded in Equivalent Certificate
3. Candidates are advised to indicate their active Mobile Number & Valid Email-Id in the Online Application.
4. Candidates have to apply for any one unit.
5. Candidates trying to submit more than one application with different particulars i.e Name/Father name /Educational Qualification are advised that such application will be rejected
6. Candidates have to keep printouts of their Online application
7. Candidates if found Eligible he/she will be called for Document Verification & the Online Application is Required to be Produced at the time of Document Verification
1. The Decision of the Railway administration in all matters relating to eligibility acceptance or rejection of the Applications & mode of selection shall be final.
2. Imparting Training in Railway will not confer any right to the candidates for their absorption in Railway after successful completion of Training.
3. No correspondences for engagement will be entartained.
4. Candidates shall be cancelled if he/she fails to produce the required original testimonials for verification or any other discrepancy noticed.
5. The Railway administration will not be responsible for any printing error.
6. No Travelling Allowance will be paid to the Candidate who will be called for Document Verification.
7. After selection for engagement, request of candidate to change the division/unit will not be considered.